Orientation Day

It was the 9th of December when I arrived at Coburg Junior High School with James. After getting my name and class that I was in for the day I went and sat down while the principal told us about the day ahead. I was in the delta group. We started by doing Bingo then moved onto some getting to know you games.  Next we did some Orienteering where we had to navigate the school and come up with a word, the word in the end was Investigating.

Then it was recess, after recess we did Science. In science class I made Slime, it was so slimy and disgusting. Next I had Geography, we had to put a sticky note on a place where we had been. When I did my own  for Hawaii it wasn’t even on the map.  After that I had maths where the block master had made perfect squares and rectangles, but the block destroyer had destroyed them. So we had to rebuild them, We couldn’t rebuild the square but we could build the rectangle.  Next it was Lunch time.

After Lunch I had English we made list poems with things like “10 things your teacher would never say” I did things like “Lets have Pizza”, “Bring your Phone” and  “You can go Home It was really fun and I enjoyed it. Next I had PE we did lots of things like skipping, Modified Push-Ups, Bouncing a tennis ball on a racket, Squats and Throwing a tennis ball at a target. I did Throwing a tennis ball at a target, Squats, Bouncing a tennis ball on a racket and Modified Push-Ups. I did 64 squats and 41 push-ups, I failed badly at the bouncing a ball on a tennis racket. Once the bell went I went to the main office to collect my mac book air. It took forever to get it and when I finally got it they had to take a picture of me with it as proof that I received it. When I got home I set it up and played on it for a while. It was a great experience and I cant wait for next year.